All of the Catholic elementary schools within the Diocese of Cleveland administered the MAP (Measures of Academic Progress). NWEA researcher produces norms based on a nationally representative sample of MAP test scores from over five million students. The number below shows the percentage of students in each grade level at St. Edward School who scored in the average, high average and high percentile ranks, respectively. Results are from the spring of 2018.
|5th Grade Group Average||8th Grade Group Average|
|Knowledge of the Faith||95%||98%|
Local Science Fair
• 20 Superior ratings in 6th, 7th & 8th grade
Mohican District Science Fair
• St. Edward received award for Highest Percentage of Superior Rating, Elementary School
• St. Edward received award for Most Superior Ratings, Elementary School
• Five participants qualified to go on to the state district science fair.
57 students won Youth Fitness Awards
Second Place for the 12-13 age group
• Finished fourth out of 568 high school and middle school teams with a 10.81% gain
• Finished second out of 162 middle school teams in their division.
The graduating class from Ashland High School featured 6 Valedictorians who were St. Edward School alumni.